Customization to Infeed & Outfeed sections available.
1. Operator Station
2. Gravity Infeed Conveyor
3. Powered Conveyor
4. Robot/End of Arm Tool
5. Alliance Automation Bandsaw
6. Outfeed Conveyor
7. Safety Guarding
8. Vacuum System
The Robotic Pallet Dismantler marked the entry point into the pallet recycling industry for Alliance Automation. Alliance sought to improve the processes involved in wooden pallets, especially the dangerous and tedious process of tearing down pallets.
The initial goal of automation for the pallet industry was to offer safer and greener solutions while keeping employees, imbuing them with advanced skillsets to oversee automation instead of being pushed out by it.
- Double your output
- Process more teardown pallets
- Consistent throughput
- Eliminate operator fatigue
- Expand your available labor
- Safer work environment
- Concept designed to fit your facility
- Install and training included
- Daily production report available
- Remote service access
- One year warranty
- Assigned service team
- Peripheral equipment integration
- Tipper infeed
- Turn table outfeed
- Multi-robot dismantler layout
- Multi year service plans
- Consumables replacement plan
You Can't Afford Not to
Think automation is too expensive for your business? Think again.
With the help of our current automation users, we have developed a payback calculator to show how affordable adopting automation is. Click the link below and enter in your company’s data to see just how cost-effective automation can be for you.