Customization based on your needs.
Increase the feed speed withThe Robotic Pallet Dismantler
Combine with our Sort & Repair Systems
The Urban Sawmill
The increased reclaimed wood from the Robotic Pallet Dismantler gave rise to the next automation challenge; sorting and cutting. The Urban Sawmill processes individual pieces of lumber through a vision system to determine length, width and thickness to trim the lumber to the preset dimensions to maximize every piece of lumber. The cut lumber is then dropped into the appropriate bin to remove the need to manually stack the lumber.
From the first board to the last board cut, you will have accurate inventory to sustain your business.
THE URBAN SAWMILL PRODUCT BROCHURE
Take a closer look at the benefits your company will gain with The Urban Sawmill. Follow the link to download the brochure.
- Increase throughput of cut lumber
- Process boards and stringers at the same time
- Ensure lumber is cut to maximize every piece
- Eliminate the need for multiple manual saws
- Insure a safer work environment
- Concept designed to fit your facility
- Install and training included
- Post install support
- Daily production report available
- Remote service access
- One year warranty
- Assigned service team
- Multiple infeed options
- Bulk vs. hand unload
- Custom configuration of sort categories
- Peripheral equipment integration
- Sawdust/scrap conveyance
- Multi-year service plan
You Can't Afford Not to Adopt Automation
Think automation is too expensive for your business? Think again.
With the help of our current automation users, we have developed a payback calculator to show how affordable adopting automation is. Click the link below and enter in your company’s data to see just how cost-effective automation can be for you.