1, 2 or 3 Tier Lines
Material Handling Equipment
The Urban Sawmill
Customization based on your needs.
Sort & Repair Systems
Sort & Repair Systems are not one size fits all. You need equipment that’s built like a tank, from a partner the industry relies on. Alliance automation works with you to understand your business’s unique needs and challenges to provide the right amount of automation to fit your business. Customers report a decrease of sorting costs of 30% and an increase sorting speed of 37% when they implement our lines. Mix-n-match the equipment to remove the heavy work out of your sortation and repair.
- Easy maintenance and upkeep
- Low out of pocket expenses
- Reduce injury probability, fatigue, and workplace accidents
- Increase worker longevity and employee candidate pool
- Faster sort speed will impact access to resources and increase production uptime
- Reduced training time
- Concept designed to fit your facility
- Install and training included
- Daily production report available
- Remote service access
- One year warranty
- Assigned service team
- Peripheral equipment integration
- Tipper infeed
- Turn table outfeed
- Multi-robot dismantler layout
- Multi year service plans
- Consumables replacement plan
You Can't Afford Not to
Think automation is too expensive for your business? Think again.
With the help of our current automation users, we have developed a payback calculator to show how affordable adopting automation is. Click the link below and enter in your company’s data to see just how cost-effective automation can be for you.