SCAN. OPTIMIZE. TRIM. SORT.
Board Dimensions Trimming & Sorting
• Width 1.5” to 6”
• Thickness 3/8” to 2”
• Length 28” to 52”
– 20” length cut available
• Width (Height) 1” to 4”
• Length 28” min to 52” max
• Thickness 1” to 2”
Customization based on your needs.
Increase the feed speed with The Robotic Pallet Dismantler
Combine with our Sort & Repair Systems
Badger Sawmill Series
The increased adoption of the Robotic Pallet Dismantler, by all sizes of facilities in the pallet industry, has given rise to the Badger Sawmill Series. The Badger Sawmill Series will scan every piece of lumber through our vision system to determine length, width and thickness to trim the lumber to the preset dimensions. This process will maximize every piece of lumber. You get the key functions of scanning, optimizing, trimming, and sorting in a smaller footprint that will increase your yield gain by 10%.
BUILD YOUR OWN BADGER
The Badger Sawmill Series comes standard
with the following capabilities:
- 20’ inclined, 48” wide infeed belt conveyor with lumber presentation device
- Line speed of 15,000 board per 7.5 hour shift
- Single cut saw deck capable of cutting boards
- Width: 1.5″ to 6″
- Thickness: 3/8″ to 2″
- Length: 28″ to 52″
- Fence travel 4″ per side with a total of 8″ trim.
- 10’ Long 36” wide outfeed conveyor
- 57’ 2¾”
Build Your Own Badger By Filling Out This Form
The Badger Sawmill Series comes with standardization but here you can customize your Badger to fit the needs of your business.
- Increase throughput of cut lumber
- Process boards and stringers at the same time
- Ensure lumber is cut to maximize every piece
- Eliminate the need for multiple manual saws
- Ensure a safer work environment
- Concept designed to fit your facility
- Install and training included
- Post install support
- Daily production report available
- Remote service access
- One year warranty
- Assigned service team
- Multiple infeed options
- Bulk vs. hand unload
- Custom configuration of sort categories
- Peripheral equipment integration
- Sawdust/scrap conveyance
- Multi-year service plan
You Can't Afford Not to Adopt Automation
Think automation is too expensive for your business? Think again.
With the help of our current automation users, we have developed a payback calculator to show how affordable adopting automation is. Click the link below and enter in your company’s data to see just how cost-effective automation can be for you.